Marshall Day Acoustics is committed to improving our delivery of quality and to enhancing our reputation as suppliers of quality acoustical consulting services, both in our domestic and international markets. Our quality assurance proceedures include:
- All reports are checked and then countersigned by a senior member of staff prior to issue;
- Measurement procedures are standardised;
- Instruments are calibrated in line with appropriate national and international standards;
- Calculations are performed using standard data and validated methods defined in our technical binder system;
- Use of the design advice and document register system.
Marshall Day Acoustics Pty Ltd offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Christchurch are certified in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001-2008. The certifying body is SAI Global and the certificate number is QEC 23174. Details of our quality management system can be provided upon request.